Future Residents Info
Welcome Committee Greets Future Residents!
Located in Broomfield, CO, Skyestone is a 55+ community conveniently located between Denver and Boulder, CO with a mountain backdrop and variety of community programs, events, clubs, and amenities.
Completed in December 2020, Taylor Morrison built 519 single family homes, 85 of which are Villas and were marketed as “lock and leave homes” where the landscaping and snow removal are included in the HOA services package.
This Colorado Modern clubhouse includes a Movement Studio and Fitness Center with a variety of strength and cardio equipment, large kitchen, meeting room, lending library, billiards table, tabletop shuffleboard, covered patio, event lawn, outdoor pool and hot tub, grills, fire pit, and 4 pickle ball courts! Other outdoor spaces throughout the community are also available; dispersed throughout the community are a bocce ball court, horseshoe pit, corn hole, community gardens and several covered seating areas. Enjoy open spaces and miles of maintained trails throughout the community.
A lot takes place at the Skyestone Lodge. Social gatherings, fitness classes, lifelong learning opportunities, and onsite classes and clinics. Residents have access to Lodge and amenities, including the Fitness Center and Pool from 5am-10pm daily.
Tours of the Lodge can be coordinated upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
. The Lodge is located at 11057 North Montane Drive, Broomfield, CO 80021
Photos of the Lodge and pool can be viewed here
Dozens of clubs meet at the Lodge or offsite, helping residents connect, learn, play, and give back. Clubs are led by residents.
Skyestone Clubs include:
- Bridge- three different versions!
- Knit & Crochet Circle
- Men’s Coffee
- Men’s and women’s Golf
- Mexican Train Dominoes
- Service Clubs for volunteering inside and outside the community
- Walking & Wellness
- Warm Hearts, Warm Babies (service club)
- and more!
Community Events are organized and managed by the Events Committee. Tentative 2023 events are as follows:
Live at the Lodge - Saturday, April 22nd
Volunteer Appreciation - Friday, April 28th
Live at the Lodge - Saturday, May 13th
Root Beer Floats - Sunday, June 11th
Live at the Lodge - Saturday, August 19th
Wine Event - Saturday, October 7th
Live at the Lodge - Saturday, November 4th
Veterans Celebration - Friday, November 10th
Santa Visit - Saturday, December 2nd
Holiday Party - Saturday, December 9th
HOA services included in the monthly assessments depend on the address of the home. We have 85 homes within the community called the Villas that pay an additional $157 for snow removal and lawn care maintenance. The entire community (all 519 homes) pay $168.50 for community programming and the following services:
Community Association Responsibilities:
- Common Area Maintenance – All costs associated with the operation, repairs, and maintenance of common area elements owned by the Association. These areas include the grass park and its contents, entrance monument, common area landscaping, block perimeter wall, detention pond, concrete path, drainage structures, perimeter fencing maintenance, and water/electricity to run the irrigation systems.
- Snow Removal – Snow removal is conducted when accumulation reaches 2 inches and will be
- performed along common sidewalks and along the completed walking trails. Owners are responsible for their own driveways and sidewalks.
- Trash Removal – To keep continuity and consistency for trash removal, the HOA has included trash and recycling pick up as part of its service. Containers are provided.
- Reserves – The Association budgets for the future repair and replacement of capital items. This ensures that the association will have the funds available to appropriately address the replacement of items, such as streetlights, irrigation lines, valves, trees, fencing, and so forth.
- Administrative – The Association is responsible for the effective administration of the community, to include insurance for the common area, management expenses, compliance, legal fees, assessment billing and collection, taxes, and accounting.
- The Lodge – All operational costs of the facility to include clubhouse attendants, supplies, access systems, pool maintenance, cleaning, and utilities.
Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA)
Skyestone is an age-restricted community and is exempt from the Fair Housing Act’s prohibition against
discrimination based on familial status. As an age-qualified community, there must be at least one person who is fifty-five (55) years of age or older residing in each dwelling unit. No person under the age of 19 may reside in Skyestone. Persons under the age of 19 may reside in Skyestone as guests for a maximum period of 90 days in any 12-month period as long as there is an Age Qualified Person also occupying the dwelling unit. Persons 19 years of age or older may reside in Skyestone as long as there is an Age Qualified Person also residing in the dwelling unit. These age restrictions apply to Owners, renters and to house guests who occupy the dwelling unit in the absence of the Age Qualified Owner or renter.
Guest Use of the Skyestone Lodge & Rec. Amenities
The Lodge and Recreational Amenities are meant primarily for enjoyment of Residents. Guests may be accommodated only when such accommodation does not infringe upon the convenience or rights of Residents.
Each household is permitted 4 or 5 registered guests at a time depending on the household occupancy status. Single Resident Households may have five (5) guests at any visit, while households with more than one resident may have four (4) guests at any visit. Registered guests 19 years & older, may use the Lodge & Recreational Amenities unaccompanied from 5AM- 10PM daily.
Guest under the age of 19 may use the Lodge and amenities during the following times, and while the number of younger guests is not limited, they must always be with a resident when using the facility. Guests under 19 years old are not permitted to use the Fitness Center or Hot Tub. Those under 12 yrs. old are not allowed to use the pool/billiards & shuffleboard tables.
Pool and Pickleball Hours for persons under 19 (except during sanctioned events)
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM on Tuesday and Thursday
The community website, Skyestone.org
, was launched in June 2020 and is the online hub for residents to get information on everything from news to the community calendar. In addition to detailing the works of the HOA board, committees, clubs, the site houses all community documents and forms
Lodge & Community Highlights for Guest Tours
- Fitness Center/ Movement Studio
- Conference Room- Lending Library
- Event Lawn/ view
- Grand room
- Kitchen – coffee station
- Bulletin board
- Covered patio
- Gas firepit
- Pool/ hot tub (open seasonally)
- Pickleball courts
- Hiking/walking Trails
- Community gardens
- Corn hole/ bean bag toss
- Bocce Ball court
- Horseshoe pit
- Covered seating areas
- Broomfield playground at entrance