Terms and Conditions of Website Use
Welcome to the Skyestone Community Association (HOA) website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please stop using this website.
We are committed to keeping your personal information private. The HOA will not sell, distribute or share any personal information you provide without your written consent. Any personal information we possess will be used for the sole purpose of administering the relationship between yourself and the HOA. Residents are to honor the privacy of staff, residents, and partners by obtaining their permission before writing about or displaying information that could be considered a breach of their privacy.
Certain information in this site connects to other people, companies and websites maintained by third parties over whom the HOA has no control. The HOA makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in our or any linked websites. In no event will the HOA, its related users, officers, owners, vendors or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this website or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Always exercise proper care by consulting with appropriate professionals. The contents of this Website does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making a decision.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly deny liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which the HOA shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the HOA. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All copyrights and trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages, and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the HOA’s prior written consent.
- The website will only host advertising and sponsorships from commercial businesses that comply with HOA policy.
Prohibited uses of this website include, but not limited to:
- Sharing information that is confidential or proprietary about the HOA, without written permission, that has not been publicly released by the HOA.
- Copying/duplicating any content or images found on this website unless specifically allowed or with the permission of the HOA.
- Unauthorized distribution or sharing of passwords and/or access to this website.
- Attempting to impersonate any person associated with the HOA.
- Any activity which adversely affects the ability of others to use this website as it is intended.
- Utilizing user contact information (i.e. email addresses) for any use other than non-commercial related business
- The website will not host information that is profane, obscene, indecent, discriminatory, hateful, or abusive.
You will be assigned an account and a password to access certain areas of this website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify the HOA of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. The HOA cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
Any information, data, text, photos or content submitted by Skyestone residents for posting on this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You warrant and represent that your submitted item is your own original work, that you alone own the copyright, that it is an authentic and accurate depiction of the subject matter presented and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest. The HOA will have no obligations with respect to such submissions. The HOA will be free to copy, distribute, reproduce, and incorporate and otherwise use your submission. You will retain all rights to your submittal.
Removal of content
The Board of Directors or their designee may prohibit or remove content that does not comply with the Website policies, including content that is profane, obscene, indecent, discriminatory, hateful, abusive or is for the purposes of advertising a commercial business or proposition.
These terms and conditions, together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous Agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral between us in relations to such materials. No oral explanations or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretations of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this agreement.